Friday 29 March 2013

Control

Can you tell me truly that you've never known someone, seen someone, met someone, whatever - and not thought, in some part of your brain, that here is a person who does not deserve to live? A person who hurts others - directly or indirectly?

A person who sucks some of the happiness from this world. One of the people who is slowly destroying it.

Can you tell me that you've never fought with the idea that removing one person will increase the happiness of others?

After I took revenge on my sister's muggers, I realised the power I had. I also realised that something wasn't right: I realised I enjoyed what I did. No, not in a sexual way, none of that shit, just...it was fun. Hurting them. Seeing them in pain. Being the one to make them die...

I realised that I could kill just for the sake of killing. Sometimes I think that would be easier.
Thankfully, everywhere I turn are people who deserve to die. I can always find one, when the violence begins to rise. I always have so far, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. you're more sane than you think... the truly insane seeks to murder nations to prove a point... killing for humanities sake... culling the herd... shaving off the fat... whatever you call it is necessary... just make sure you don't mistake their value to society... lest you strike down a fellow fallen angel... and remember its just a job... one to didn't ask for... but one for your own sanity you must carry out anyway... i do not have envy for you... but i do have empathy...

    ReplyDelete