Monday 25 March 2013

To enjoy or not

Is it wrong that I find enjoyment in what I do?

Is it wrong that I take pleasure in slowly killing those who deserve it? Not those who can't help it, but those who knowingly and ruthlessly cause misery?

Of course it is.

I am not a good man.
I am not a righteous man.
What I do is no holy mission.
What I do cannot be done without enjoyment - my sanity would never hold long enough

Is it wrong that I enjoy finding ways to hurt those who have hurt others?
Sure.

Does it matter, when weighed against their removal?
No.

Intent is all-encompassing. If I did it solely because I enjoy it - if I chose to do this to people who hadn't earned it - then I would be wrong.

I repeat: I am not a good man.
But what I do does not pass me by without effect.
I cry for those whose pain I stop.
I enjoy repaying and ending those who choose to do evil.

 I enjoy causing pain, but only to those who have intentionally caused it to others.
See? Intent. Theirs as much as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment